A best seller with directional grooves & holes. Square edge style =...
Wipe clean hygiene tile with a moisture resistant plastic white surface...
Joining support bars that connect main runner lengths. 24mm wide grid...
Crisp white tile with fine pin holes. This tile has replaced Dune...
Wall bracket to secure your ceiling to the surrounding surfaces....
Primary support beam of a suspended ceiling. Available as an individual...
Plastic mesh effect ceiling tile for excellent ventilation. Grill...
Easy clean plastic faced moisture resistant hygiene tile with great...
Recently Viewed Products
Wipe clean hygiene tile with a...
Wipe clean hygiene tile with a moisture resistant plastic white surface ideal for clean room ceilings and food safe areas.
Square edge = tile face sits flush within grid.
Free shipping on orders over £400.00.
|Bulk Discount||Price Per Tile|
(Bulk discounts applied at checkout.)
Warning: Last items in stock!
|50||£6.80||Up to £10.00|
|100||£6.40||Up to £60.00|
|200||£6.00||Up to £200.00|
Danotile is a hygiene ceiling suitable for rooms with high cleaning and infection control requirements.
Danotile gypsum ceiling has an extremely robust, foil-covered surface, tolerating tough cleaning and disinfection agents with pH levels from 2 – 13.
Acoustics: aw: 0.10(L); NRC: 0.05(L)
Fire rated: B-s1,d0
Fire resistance: 1/2 hour fire resitance (6.5mm)
Light reflection: Regula: 86.3%
Sir quality: Indoor value: 10 days
Particle emission: low - less than 0.75 mg
- Able to withstand general handling during mounting and dismounting.
- Made of robust material with excellent pressure resistance.
- No decomposition of the material over time.
- Durable surface, non-susceptible to dirt.
- Moisture resistance tested at 90% RH and 30°C
- The product can withstand temperature conditions of up to 50°C
- Dust removal by dry duster or vacuum cleaner
- Removal of marks with a damp cloth
- Tough cleaning and disinfection agents with pH from 2 to 13.
- Classified as ISO 5 in accordance with ISO 14644-1.